1. Open the Amazon Alexa App and toggle the side menu. Tap Browse Skills > Skills & Games.
2. Search for the eufy Security skill.
3. Enable the eufy Security skill.
4. Enter your eufy account and password on the Link Account page.
5. Close the Successfully Linked window and tap Discover Devices to see which security devices you can control with Alexa.
6. Adjust the Alexa settings to your preference. For example, you can go to Video Doorbell settings and turn on Ring Auto-Response to hear Alexa let you know when someone rings the doorbell.
7. Try out some commands, such as “Alexa, show me XXX (device name).”