- Does Roku work in Lebanon?
Yes, of course it does!
- How do I set up Roku with HomeKit?
Use the steps below to set up HomeKit and add your Roku device to the Home app.
- Press Home on your Roku remote
- Scroll and select Settings
- Select Apple AirPlay and HomeKit
- Select HomeKit
- Select Set up
- Use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to scan the eight-digit HomeKit code you see on your TV screen
- Follow the instructions on your Apple device to add your Roku device to the Home app and complete the setup process
- How do I use AirPlay with Roku to view videos, music, and photos on my TV?
Before you can use AirPlay with your Roku device, check that your Apple device and Roku device are on the same wireless network. Once they are, you can use the steps below to view content on your TV using AirPlay.
- On your Apple device, find the video, song, photo, or podcast you wish to share.
- Tap or click the AirPlay video icon in video apps, or the AirPlay audio icon in music and other audio apps.
- Note: With some apps, you may need to tap or click the Share icon before you will see the AirPlay icon.
- Select your Roku device from the AirPlay menu.
Once playback begins, you can pause, fast forward, and rewind from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, or you can use your Roku remote. When you want to stop streaming with AirPlay, you can press Home on your Roku remote.
- Can I browse the internet on my Roku® streaming device?
The Roku streaming player provides you with access to stream video and music from the internet and does not provide the ability to browse the internet on your television.
- Do I need to create a Roku account to set up a Roku device?
You need a Roku account to activate your device and access entertainment across thousands of streaming channels. There are no monthly equipment rental fees with Roku.
- Can I watch beIN SPORTS on Roku ?
- Can I watch Shahid on Roku ?
- What are the differences between all the Roku devices?
🚚 FREE delivery on your order.
Roku Express is a streaming player that lets you enjoy channels like Netflix, Disney+, and YouTube, right on your TV, compatible with Apple AirPlay.
- Watch what you love: Start streaming with a massive selection of free, live, and premium TV, including Roku Originals and 200+ live TV channels for free on The Roku Channel.
- Quick and easy setup: It’s easy to get started with everything you need included in the box, including a High Speed HDMI Cable—just plug it into your TV and connect to the internet.
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Compact and power-packed, you’ll stream your favorites with ease, including movies and series on Netflix, Disney+(US Accounts only) and Prime Video.
- Simple remote: Incredibly easy to use, the remote features shortcut buttons to popular streaming channels.
- The free Roku mobile app: Control your Roku device with a convenient second remote, search with your voice, enjoy private listening with wireless headphones, and more on your iOS or Android device.
- Always up to date: Get the latest features, newest channels, and more with automatic software updates.
- Works with popular voice assistants: Enjoy easy voice control with Siri, Alexa, or Hey Google.
- Share it with Apple AirPlay:
- Watch Al Jadeed for free using the Al Jadeed Mobile app.
- What’s included: Roku Express Streaming Mediaplayer, Remote Control, Power Adaptor, High Speed HDMI Cable, Removable Adhesive Strip, USB Power Cable and Two AAA batteries.
Delivery, Returns & Warranty
Free delivery in Lebanon. Pickup and Same-day delivery possible. Learn More.
15-day returns on any order. Return policy exclusions apply. Learn More.
We warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any product sold by us that is deemed defective. Exclusions apply. Learn More.
Is this a gift or surprise? Please contact us if you wish to add extra gift-wrapping. Extra costs apply.