🚚 FREE delivery on your order.
Get started with Philips Hue and control your lights from your smart phone or tablet, or even with your voice. The Philips Hue Hub is the heart of the system. It unlocks endless possibilities through the Philips Hue app. Add up to 50 Hue lights.
- Voice activated. With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant.
- Control your smart lights from anywhere. The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home.
- Fully automate your smart home. Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers).
- Expand your ecosystem. Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable.
- Cross-device compatibility. Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- Ethernet network cable.
- Philips Hue Hub.
- Power adapter.
- User Manual.
Delivery, Returns & Warranty
Free delivery in Lebanon. Pickup and Same-day delivery possible. Learn More.
15-day returns on any order. Return policy exclusions apply. Learn More.
We warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any product sold by us that is deemed defective. Exclusions apply. Learn More.
Is this a gift or surprise? Please contact us if you wish to add extra gift-wrapping. Extra costs apply.
How does the Philips Hue Bridge work?
The bridge is an extra accessory in addition to the brand’s light bulbs and sensors that ties the entire network together. It relies on the Zigbee standard in order to talk with lights into your home network over Ethernet. Lights are then paired right to the hub in order to keep your Wi-Fi free of extra traffic.
Do you need a Philips Hue Bridge?
It depends on which light bulbs you have. Most of the newer Philips Hue releases work over Zigbee and Bluetooth, so adding the hub is optional for taking advantage of extra features. Though if you’re looking to use an older light that doesn’t support Bluetooth out of the box, you’ll need the Hue Bridge in order to sync the accessory with the rest of your smart home.
What features does a hub enable?
On top of enabling Zigbee-only accessories, the Philips Hue Bridge also allows you to control accessories away from your home Wi-Fi, set automations, configure schedules, and more.
Which voice assistants will a Philips Hue hub work with?
All three of the big voice assistants are currently compatible with the Philips Hue Bridge. Adding the accessory to your smart home will allow you to control lights with Siri, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
Is the Philips Hue Bridge compatible with HomeKit?
Yes! Adding a Philips Hue Bridge to your smart home will allow the lights to sync with Apple’s HomeKit ecosystem.
What kinds of accessories work with the Philips Hue hub?
Everything from smart light bulbs and standalone lamps to motion sensors, light switches, and other remotes are compatible with the Philips Hue Bridge.
How many lights and accessories can the Philips Hue Bridge support?
Each Philips Hue Bridge can support any combination of 50 lights and accessories. You can add a second hub to the app once you hit that threshold, though automations, scenes, and room setting only sync across each hub.
Does the Philips Hue hub work with other lights?
Yes, but you’ll have to make sure it’s from a compatible brand. Accessories from companies like Cree, GE Link, Ikea TRÅDFRI, Sonoff, and Icasa are all supported, alongside any other light that uses the Zigbee Light Link standard.