- Does Roku work in Lebanon?
Yes, of course it does!
- How do I set up Roku with HomeKit?
Use the steps below to set up HomeKit and add your Roku device to the Home app.
- Press Home on your Roku remote
- Scroll and select Settings
- Select Apple AirPlay and HomeKit
- Select HomeKit
- Select Set up
- Use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to scan the eight-digit HomeKit code you see on your TV screen
- Follow the instructions on your Apple device to add your Roku device to the Home app and complete the setup process
- How do I use AirPlay with Roku to view videos, music, and photos on my TV?
Before you can use AirPlay with your Roku device, check that your Apple device and Roku device are on the same wireless network. Once they are, you can use the steps below to view content on your TV using AirPlay.
- On your Apple device, find the video, song, photo, or podcast you wish to share.
- Tap or click the AirPlay video icon in video apps, or the AirPlay audio icon in music and other audio apps.
- Note: With some apps, you may need to tap or click the Share icon before you will see the AirPlay icon.
- Select your Roku device from the AirPlay menu.
Once playback begins, you can pause, fast forward, and rewind from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, or you can use your Roku remote. When you want to stop streaming with AirPlay, you can press Home on your Roku remote.
- Can I browse the internet on my Roku® streaming device?
The Roku streaming player provides you with access to stream video and music from the internet and does not provide the ability to browse the internet on your television.
- Do I need to create a Roku account to set up a Roku device?
You need a Roku account to activate your device and access entertainment across thousands of streaming channels. There are no monthly equipment rental fees with Roku.
- Can I watch beIN SPORTS on Roku ?
- Can I watch Shahid on Roku ?
- What are the differences between all the Roku devices?
🚚 FREE delivery on your order.
- Hides behind your TV: The simple design plugs right into your TV with a simple setup.
- Free Channels. The Roku Channel Store contains many channels that are free, from baby channels to YouTube.
- Super-fast startup: Start streaming channels like Netflix, Disney+(US Accounts only) and Prime Video, in a snap—just turn on your TV.
- Long-range Wi-Fi: Enjoy fast, smooth TV streaming in any room with a strong Wi-Fi connection, now up to 2x faster.
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, and control your Roku Streaming Stick with the Roku remote.
- Voice search & control: Quickly search, play entertainment, and control your streaming device with the voice remote.
- Breathtaking picture: Stream in 4K, Dolby Vision, and HDR10+ with sharp resolution and vivid color.
- Works with popular voice assistants: Enjoy easy voice control with Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant.
- Share it with Apple AirPlay. Effortlessly share videos, photos, music, and more from your Apple devices to your TV.
- Watch Al Jadeed for free using the Al Jadeed Mobile app.
- What’s included:Roku Streaming Stick 4K
- Voice remote
- Two AAA batteries
- USB power cable with Long-range Wi-Fi receiver
- Power adaptor.
Delivery, Returns & Warranty
Free delivery in Lebanon. Pickup and Same-day delivery possible. Learn More.
15-day returns on any order. Return policy exclusions apply. Learn More.
We warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any product sold by us that is deemed defective. Exclusions apply. Learn More.
Is this a gift or surprise? Please contact us if you wish to add extra gift-wrapping. Extra costs apply.