FREE DELIVERY – CASH ON DELIVERY
🚚 FREE delivery on your order.
Using a well-reviewed sensor and magnet that easily stick to door or window frames, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor detects whether they’re open or closed. When it detects that a door or window has been opened, the sensor automatically alerts you via an app on your iPhone or iPad. It supports HomeKit and works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories to automate your home. For example, you could create a scene that causes your living room lights to turn on when you open the front door.
- Monitor whether your doors and windows are open or closed. No tools required for installation. With the stickers, you can set the sensors wherever you want on doors, windows, fridge, cabinet, etc.
- Smart Control in Apple Home App. Works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app to make your life easier.
- Security Notification. With the contact sensor, you can turn on alarm mode when you leave the house. If the sensors are activated, the Hub (M1S) will sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
- Replaceable battery. Lasts for up to two years.
- Uses Zigbee protocol. It allows smooth connectivity and rapid response times.
- Model: MCCGQ11LM
- Color: White
- Battery type: CR1632
- Battery Included
- Aqara Door and Window Sensor.
- Magnet Unit, Sticker for Sensor Unit.
- Sticker for Magnet Unit.
- Quick Start Guide.
Delivery, Returns & Warranty
Free delivery in Lebanon. Pickup and Same-day delivery possible. Learn More.
15-day returns on any order. Return policy exclusions apply. Learn More.
We warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any product sold by us that is deemed defective. Exclusions apply. Learn More.
Is this a gift or surprise? Please contact us if you wish to add extra gift-wrapping. Extra costs apply.
A Smart Sensor for Every Door and Window
For an added peace of mind, install the Aqara Door and Window Sensor so you will never have to worry about the status of your doors and windows.
Turn On the Lights Automatically When You Open the Door at Night
When you open the door in the evening, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor can send a signal to the Apple HomeKit compatible plug or relay or bulb to turn on the lights. No matter how late you get home, the lights will automatically turn on.
The Aqara Door and Window Sensor detects the current status of doors or windows via the distance of the magnets inside the sensors between the sensor and the magnet. The sensor is also energy efficient and one battery can last over 2 years under normal usage.