Google Assistant allows you to ask questions and make requests using just your voice. For instance, you can ask Google Assistant a question, such as “What is the weather today in Batroun?”, or tell it to do something, like “Add apple juice to my shopping list,” or “Play Rock music.”
Here are some things that Google can help you with:
- Enjoy entertainment: Play music, podcasts, news and radio, just with a simple voice request.
- Plan your day: Ask Google for your daily brief or about your commute to work. And, check on the latest weather and traffic in your area.
- Get answers: Get answers on sports, weather, finance, calculations, translations and more.
- Manage tasks: Set alarms and timers, pull up your calendar appointments, or add items to your shopping list using just your voice.
- Control your home: Ask Google to adjust the lighting , turn on and off specific appliances, and more (requires compatible items)